Google anayltics

I’m working on adding Google Analytics to my blog, the analytics set up says I need to paste code to my site for the pages I want to view. I was wondering how I access the source code so I can paste this in. I’ve googled it but haven’t been able to find what I’m looking for

No Responses to “Google anayltics”

1. Jim says:

Excellent,

Now you have to start posting and linking to other people’s stuff, and watch what that does for your own traffic. The whole idea of the new web is to foster conversation, and you do that by commenting and linking, no plugin for that 🙂

2. Teidt says:

I got the code into the plugin and I install WPTouch so everything should be good to go
    Thanks you much.

Tim thanks as well, I’m a pretty basic programmer as is evident so any input is appreciated

3. Tim Owens says:

A plugin is going to be the easiest but for times you need to access the source it’s under Appearance > Editor. WordPress splits it up into sections, and I believe the Analytics code goes in the Header section.

4. Jim says:

Well, if you are using a plugin for WordPress, chances are you can just pest your UA-XXX-XXXX code into the plugin. Are you using a Google Analytics plugin for WordPress?

Also, while you are at it you might want to install the WPTouch plugin, which will make you blog easy to read on mobile devices. Give it a shot as well.

Let me know.